Technological Engineering Holding PETON is a world-class Russian technological engineering company. We work in active cooperation with Western partners, implementing numerous projects all over the world. The holding has large capacities for engineering and implementing big projects and has several representative offices: in Moscow, Ufa, St. Petersburg, Omsk, Rostov-on-Don, Novy Urengoy, Orenburg, Vyborg. Among the assets of the Holding are its own production facilities, a research and development design institute, as well as its own buildings, office centers.
COMPANY IN FIGURES
- 30 years of experience in the energy sector
- More than 170 projects implemented
- 90 patented licensed projects developed
- Offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg designed for 350 people each
- Two own buildings with a total area of about 7,800 m² in Ufa
- 1.4 hectares of land owned by the Company for the construction of Expocentre of Engineering
- Production facilities with a total area of 15,000 m²
- Holding PETON includes a range of companies with a total number of 8,000 people, of which more than 1,000 people are developement, research and production personnel.
- 1 member of the Academy of Sciences, 2 Doctors of Sciences, 1 Doctor of Chemistry, 29 Сandidates of Sciences, 1 patent attorney
- 40% of employees have two or more diplomas of higher education
PETON Holding has licensed software from global manufacturers.
PETON serves as a base for Russia’s only laboratory for creation and field testing of high-performance mass-transfer and separation equipment.
The company holds more than 50 licenses and patented technologies.
Today, technological engineering holding PETON creates and implements innovative technologies for Russian companies, develops extraction and processing industries. We produce high-quality equipment based on Russian engineering and suppor domestic manufacturers.
Holding PETON has offices in Ufa, Moscow, Omsk, Novy Urengoy, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don.
The headquarters and the main research and developement center of the Holding are located in Ufa in two buildings owned by the Holding: 700 m² and a new modern high quality office center with an area of 7100 m², designed to accommodate 1000 people.
In addition, production facilities with a total area of 1500 m2 are located in the town of Oktyabrsky for production of in-house licensed equipment such as rectification columns, packings, trays, including the lines of three main international producers: Peton (Russia), Koch Glitsch (USA), Sulzer (Switzerland), as well as Flowserve (USA), Alfa Laval (Sweden), and Nexans (France). Production allows to achieve 100% of import substitution, if necessary.
PETON has a representative and administrative office in Moscow designed for 150 people (with the potential to increase management personnel in a short time).
An office of the design institute capable to accommodate 350 people is located in Saint Petersburg.
A construction project of the Company Expocentre of Engineering (Research and Manufacturing Association) has been developed with the aim of creating a scientific center (SC) on processes in GPPs and refineries to show visually scientific achievements and possibilities of PETON in the form of case studies. To implement the project, a plot of 1.4 hectares has been acquired in the territory of the city of Ufa in the “Red Line” area.
The personnel of PETON includes 1 Academician, a laureate of the State Prize in science and technology, 2 Doctors in Engineering, 2 Doctors in Chemistry, 21 Candidates of Engineering Sciences. The employees take part in internships and refresher courses in Russia and abroad on an on-going basis. The company top management has experience in the largest corporations in Russia and Europe. The Company management completed their studies at the best Russian and foreign universities.
Within PETON, research and practice are carried out and every year several specialists of our company prepare to defend their thesis.
Engineering Holding PETON is one of the leaders in the market of solutions for the oil and gas industry. Holding Development Strategy for 2015-2020, developed in compliance with the requirements of relevant ministries, agencies and development concepts of the largest domestic fuel and energy companies, is constantly adapting to new economic conditions. The strategy reflects the current situation and prospects of Russia's economic development and forms the main priorities:
- Creating our own national technological expertise and world-class competencies
- Involving the leading Russian enterprises to manufacture high-tech equipment, materials and components in the fuel and energy sector; and active participation in creating the national talent pool for the fuel and energy industry
- Compliance with the advanced standards in environmental science, safety and environmental protection
PETON HOLDING is a member of the Association of Oil and Gas Design Organizations and International Business Congress
An important step towards the implementation of the Strategy was the creation of a Management Company responsible for the centralized management of the Holding, the optimization of administrative and managerial resources, and day-to-day crisis management.