Research and Engineering Board of the technological engineering holding PETON (hereinafter – REB) was established for the purpose of research and engineering, organizational and methodological, analytical, and expert support of entities affiliated with PETON.
The REB is a permanent advisory body.
MAJOR TASKS OF THE REB
The major tasks of the REB are as follows:
- Examination and evaluation of state-of-the-art engineering concepts and solutions, organization and management forms and methods for scientific, designing, and production activities, preparation of recommendations for the implementation thereof for the purpose of developing resource, production, and technological potential of PETON Holding, enhancement of economic performance;
- Elaboration of scientifically proven recommendations for the development of research and engineering policies of PETON Holding, its affiliated entities and TCCs established on the basis thereof, in particular, in relation to import substitution and localization of production;
- Examination and evaluation of long-term forecasts and balanced development patterns of Peton Holding, offers (bids) for research and development (R&D) works, R&D plans and programs;
- Examination of proposals for improvement of resourcing of research and engineering, designing, production and innovative activities of PETON Holding and its affiliated entities.
In accordance with the tasks assigned to the REB, it performs the following functions:
- Expert advisory support of the Holding’s designing activities.
- Analysis of proposed engineering solutions/equipment, production sites. Approval of lists of equipment/manufacturers.
- Examination of research and engineering and organizational and methodological issues associated with integrated cooperation of PETON Holding, its affiliated entities with oil and gas organizations and enterprises, preparation of recommendations for the most effective solutions thereof.
- Arrangement of cooperation with third party research and engineering boards including research and engineering and design institutions of JSC Gazprom with respect to activities carried out by PETON Holding and its affiliated entities.
- Examination of proposals for the implementation of priority specialized studies and topical scientific, engineering and technological issues in oil and gas sector, for creation of research and engineering, technological and production potential of PETON Holding.
- Examination of technical proposals for the development of new types of machines, equipment, technologies, materials, etc., as well as results of the most important works, selection of recommendations for further application of results of PETON Holding’s and its affiliated entities’ developments.
- Examination of import substitution and production localization issues.
- Examination of issues associated with reduction of energy consumption, material consumption, and environmental safety for produced (purchased) equipment and applied technologies, waste reduction and disposal.
- Assistance in engagement of research and design organizations, and individual scientists and specialists in works performed by PETON Holding, its affiliated entities, in research and study of economic, technical and environmental issues, arrangement of cooperation with research, production, design and educational institutions, including foreign ones.
- Elaboration of recommendations for the product quality improvement, product service life extension, improvement of serviceability, competitiveness thereof, securing technical and economic products performance at least equal to the best domestic and imported examples.
- Examination of issues associated with certification, standardization, unification, reliability and metrology in the course of R&D, designing of various facilities and plants, as well as in the course of production and supply (procurement) of industrial products and equipment.
- Examination of issues associated with intellectual and industrial property protection, assistance in commercialization of results of PETON Holding’s and its affiliated entities’ intellectual activities.
- Quarterly analysis of status of R&D, environmental advisory works, pre-investment research and feasibility studies, including elaboration of grounded continuation proposals.
1. I.A. Mnushkin, Director General – Director of Research SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC, Candidate of Engineering Sciences
Overall management and coordination of REB activities, chairing REB sessions.
- Overall control of implementation of REB annual work plan, fulfilment of REB decisions.
- Approval of REB annual work plan.
- Signature of minutes of REB sessions.
- Appointment of speakers and opponents for regular REB sessions.
- Arrangement of required conditions for collective discussion and resolution of issues proposed for REB consideration.
2. R.N. Bakhtizin, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, professor. Rector of Ufa State Petroleum Technological University. President of Bashkortostan Academy of Sciences since 2011
3. N.A. Samoylov, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, professor. Honoured Inventor of the Republic of Bashkortostan
4. B.N. Alekseyev, member of the Academy, recipient of the State Prize in Science and Technologies
5. A.L. Dobrovinsky, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Honoured Worker of oil and gas industry in Russia. Director General of CJSC “PMP”
6. E.S. Gasanov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC
7. M.R. Asadullin, Candidate in Legal Sciences, Deputy Director General of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC for Legal Aspects
8. N.L. Yegutkin, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Deputy Science Director of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC
9. V.A. Kovanov, Deputy Science Director of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC
10. I.A. Vafin, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Project Engineering Manager (PEM) of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC
11. I.B. Lyanger, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Environment Protection and Safety Manager, Design Department of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC
12. A.M. Syrkin, Candidate of Engineering Sciences
Rights and Obligations of REB Members
- Fulfil assignments of REB management in relation to REB activities.
- Deliver reports or information statements as instructed by REB management.
- Provide responses and opinions with respect to issues considered during REB sessions, as instructed by REB management.
- Propose for REB or REB sections consideration any issues being of interest in the field of business of PETON holding affiliated entities and TCCs established on the basis thereof, take part in preparation and discussion of work plans of the REB and its sections.
- Get familiarized with materials and reports prepared for the discussion during REB (REB sections) sessions.
- Provide opinions with special notes in minutes of REB and its sections sessions in case of disagreement with any decision taken.
13. L.K. Minibayeva, Assistant Science and Technology Director of SRDI Oil & Gas “Peton”, LLC