Member of the Board of Directors of RDI OG PETON, General Director - Head of Technology and Science Department of RDI OG PETON, Candidate of Engineering Sciences
Chairman of the Board of Directors of RDI OG PETON
General Director of Peton Invest Technology, Member of the Board of Directors of RDI OG PETON
First Deputy General Director of RDI OG PETON, Member of the Board of Directors of RDI OG PETON
Adviser to General Director for Corporate Security, Member of the Board of Directors of RDI OG PETON
Deputy General Director for Legal Services
Head of Project Execution Department
Deputy General Director - Head of Sales and Supply Chain Department
Head of Project Planning and Monitoring Department
Deputy Head of Project Execution Department - Project Director of Peton Project Office - Novy Urengoy
Deputy Head of Project Execution Department for Engineering
Deputy Head of Technology and Science Department - Director for Science
Deputy General Director for Engineering Management and Control
Adviser to General Director
Chief Process Engineer
The most valuable asset of PETON Holding is its employees and their professional project execution experience.
The HOLDING personnel includes:
- 1 Academician, laureate of the State Prize in Science and Technology
- 2 Doctors of Engineering
- 1 Doctor of Chemistry
- 21 Candidates of Engineering
- 2 Candidates of Chemistry
- 2 Candidates of Medicine
- 1 Candidate of Economy
- 1 Candidate of Agricultural Science
- 2 Candidates of Juridical Science
- 1 Patent Attorney
5 postgraduates are preparing for their thesis defense.
Within PETON Holding, research and practice are carried out and every year at least one candidate of science prepares for a thesis defense.
PETON Holding staff includes specialists with higher specialized education obtained in famous Russian and foreign universities and colleges such as:
- MGIMO (Moscow State Institute of International Relations)
- Moscow State University
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Russian State University for the Humanities
- Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation
- Moscow State University of Technology "STANKIN"
- Russian State Geological Prospecting University named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
- Moscow Petroleum Institute
- Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry
- Volgograd State University
- Bashkir State University
- Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
- Ufa State Aviation Technical University
and a number of other leading technical and management universities.
40% of the Holding employees hold two or more degrees obtained in leading Russian and international educational institutions.
PETON employees have experience of implementing large-scale projects in the fuel and energy sector and upgrading the oil & gas processing complexes.
PETON continually increases its internal engineering and managing competencies through a careful selection of new employees and implementation of comprehensive professional development programs for its employees.
PETON Engineering Holding is one of the leading employers in the oil and gas sector.
As part of the exchange experience programs, employees of the Holding regularly work at offices and facilities of various industrial companies, for instance, at LINDE.